Anyone have a WoW trial?

Sparrow_69

Gawd
Does anyone have one of those 10day WoW trials for sale/trade? I'd like to
try out the game for a few days before buying to see if I like it and want
to buy the game/subscribe to a monthly account. A buddy of mine (who has
WoW) suggested playing on his account to try it out (when he isn't playing)
but I was informed that if I did like the game, I would not be able to
transfer my character to my account. I'm not sure what the trial is worth,
but I'm willing to offer something for it. Thanks

Well, its pretty expensive to buy the game and sign up if in the end I don't really like it/play much. With normal games, you just have to buy the game and play. However, with WoW, you end up having to sign up to an account also. My buddy also already gave away his trial. There must be someone out there who is willing to part with the trial.

i'd give ya mine but i gave it to my lil' brother....

if you buy the game you get a free month... just so you know.

Yeah you have a month, although dropping $50 for a month of play that you didnt like is a bit steep. I gave mine away already sorry.

m4rine said:
Yeah you have a month, although dropping $50 for a month of play that you didnt like is a bit steep.

Not any more steep that buying ANY OTHER GAME for $50 or more that you don't like. Except in this case, you can't sell it.

Hey black_b[ ]x : Are you really willing to send me your trial? I would really appreciate if you did. I'm willing to offer you something for it. Let me know.tks

yes, I'll send you a PM when I get home from work, 2 and a half hours or so. what kind of a something are we talking here? :D

How come when I made this kind of thread, a mod closed it, hell when I ASKED for one of these in a thread, a completely new reply in a thread that was just asking about the game a mod closed it, yet this one is still open?

Bah!

well the first 28 days are free, you can always cancel from there, if im not mistaken.

Hate_Bot said:
How come when I made this kind of thread, a mod closed it, hell when I ASKED for one of these in a thread, a completely new reply in a thread that was just asking about the game a mod closed it, yet this one is still open?
Bah!
Canadian.

m4rine said:
Yeah you have a month, although dropping $50 for a month of play that you didnt like is a bit steep. I gave mine away already sorry.

Same as any other game... unless you're a thief, then i can see where it can be worrisome.

I don't know about any of you guys, but I've never spent $50 on a game. The highest I've ever paid is right around $40. That's only if I buy it new though. Used games are another story.

Anyways, I might actually buy World of Warcraft if I had a way to try it out first. Sometime soon I'm going to try out the Everquest II Trial of Isle to see if the game is worth buying. At this point there is no way I(this is my opinion here guys and gals) that I'd buy a pay to play game without actually being able to try it before I buy it.

If anyone is willing to part with their buddy trial invite, I'll gladly accept. Perhaps I can paypal you $3 or something to try it out. Please send me a PM with your email address and let me know.

Back