anyone know of a place that will powder coat computer cases in houston,tx

knothead34

[H]ard|Gawd
as the title says........anyone know of a place. my brother gets his chopper frames power coated you think they could do the same for computer cases?

anyone in houston who has used a company or person to powder coat a case?

im trying google right now but not much coming up so far. i would rather use someone here who can recommend someone.:D

take it to a wheel refinishing shop.

or anyone who powdercoats. they shouldnt have a problem doing a case. strip it down to nothing but metal and mask off what you dont want painted.

Man. We used to deal with a place that did powder coating and plating and crap at my old job and they were in Houston. Good prices too. I just have no idea what it was called anymore.

Try doing a search on Craigslist. That's how I got mine done in little ol' Tallahassee.

take it to a wheel refinishing shop.

or anyone who powdercoats. they shouldnt have a problem doing a case. strip it down to nothing but metal and mask off what you dont want painted.

The wheel shops will do it. I know here in Knoxville a local wheel shop will do the powder coating for roughly $20-$30 max.

I've been threatening to do my old bare aluminum Wavemaster for quite some time..I just haven't got around to it.

The place that used to do all my powdercoating work was another plater. Thats other options too, look in the phone book, you'll find someone.

www.finishing.com probably has a reasonable list too, enjoy

Back