Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer - $12.99 @ FrozenCPU.com...

ouch their shipping hurts :(

$9.04 UPS ground from across the country?

thats exactly why SVC has their arctic cooler for $21

Yeah this place is a rip-off because of their shipping. I hate to rain on the parade with this post, but they have always had outrageous shipping. Great products, but they beef up the shipping.

God...I had my hopes up on this one. Thanks for the heads up on the shipping before I got to finalizing my order.

Originally posted by Darkstar559
ouch their shipping hurts :(

$9.04 UPS ground from across the country?

thats exactly why SVC has their arctic cooler for $21

yeah then you have to pay $4 to $5 for shipping at svc... to be able to undercut svc by 20% after shipping is great.

Well, not too bad if you were considering getting one for $20 anyways.. if only they had their Antec Modular PSUs in Blue Light Specials i would consider that a [H]ot Deal

Shipping is not that bad, I ordered 2 for upcoming projects and got them both shipped for $7.92.

So, for about $11.00 more than 1 or $9 LESS than 2 without shipping I've got two coming to my door.

Pretty hot to me...

xxiv

Originally posted by digiram
if i buy 2 is the shipping price doubled?
they have a shipping calculator. i was curious myself, added 93c to shipping for a second one to my zip.

eh still better then neweggs fixed shipping per item. Hell order a dozen fans from them an it will be over $40 for shipping. I taged on some artic silver and a ratpadz, only added a buck to my shipping.

Back