AT&T has the iPad2 - $200-$300 off. (64gb 3G for $529)

Everything on that damn page says iPad 2.. when i hit the buy button, it was the iPad 1.. those bastages!

Someone should just buy it, print the screens and take it all in when they're shipped the iPad one and duke it out to get a 2.

Someone should just buy it, print the screens and take it all in when they're shipped the iPad one and duke it out to get a 2.

ipad-att.png

i have no idea why people would rather spend that sort of money and be limited instead of grabbing a netbook.

I have no idea how you think this is relevant.

Also: magic.

Posted from my iPad.

Netbooks aren't revolutionary and don't contain magic.
Seriously....making a laptop smaller isn't revolutionary but making an ipod touch bigger is fucking genius. Also when they made it thinner and added more magic.....holy shit who saw that coming. What's next USB:eek:

With all said.and done. The damn ipad2 has some awesome specs though.

i have no idea why people would rather spend that sort of money and be limited instead of grabbing a netbook.

A netbook isn't nearly smug enough for me to carry around.

Honestly - I just got an iPad2 and love the thing. If it had some sort of primitive file system or document folder perhaps I could eliminate the need for my laptop for 75% of what I do. Either way... it's just an expensive toy.

Back