Bates 6' Men's US Navy Safety Boots - Closeout - $19.99

That is pretty cheap. When I was Active duty I used to pay around 59-69 a pair for those.

Nice, though I prefer something with more ankle protection for riding.

I need to quit looking at the Hot Deals section. I'm gonna go broke. At least i'll have cool stuff! :D

' or ", whats the difference. ;)

Bought a pair for work. I don't really care if they have cosmetic defects. However, if someone can find an amazing deal on composite toe'd safety boots, I'd be happy. That way, I wouldn't have to take my boots off every time I go through the metal detectors.

Seriously, sometimes I hate having large feet. If only they had 13 in standard instead of narrow.

Thanks for sharing. I just bought a new pair of boots two weeks ago but I just can't pass this deal up.

those look uncomfortable

After they break in they are very comfortable. I used to wear them all the time when deployed for 6+ months. They are like slightly heavy tennis shoes after you break them in.

After they break in they are very comfortable. I used to wear them all the time when deployed for 6+ months. They are like slightly heavy tennis shoes after you break them in.
Any comments on their sizing?

Very cheep! I bit, even with the $8.99 shipping, it's still a great deal. Thanks for the post!

I DID IT TOO It's going to be close on a Narrow but at 30 bucks I have to try!

might have to check it out...I usually buy 511 or SWAT

Anybody know if these fit true to size? I wear 8.5 for Nikes but my Burton snowboard boots are 8.0. I'm stuck between 8.0 wide and 8.5 standard.

Good question! I actually found Bates to be a half size smaller than what I am used to. They felt a tiny tiny bit snug at the beginning, but after a little breaking-in they were a perfect fit. The ones that were the size I was used to were just a bit too big.

I got mine today and they seem a little snug. I am sure after I break them in they will fit fine. A pair of steel toe boots for $30 is an awesome deal. Thanks again.

Ordered mine yesterday at 11.5 Regular and got an e-mail today the order is cancelled due to it being discountinued I guess they ran outta that size duno why they would leave it on the drop down menu :mad:

Yeah, I have a feeling that they are out of a lot of sizes. I tried for 14's but that order got canceled. The page says that if they are out of a size your order will get canceled, but it seems like it would be easier if they would just remove the sizes that they are out of.

Back