BB Buy 1 Get 1 half off X360 Games/Pre-orders

So could I buy IL-2- Birds of Prey and get another game for the same price %50 off?

Yes, of equal or less value. AKA the cheaper item will be 50% off.

Some other possible buys are Assassins Creed 2

It sucks that there aren't any collectors editions of most games on there...

I don't know it sounds like a warm deal at best. What games are you guys getting?

Doesn't seem very good to me...really hammers in what a ripoff $60 retail for games this gen is. Two games would come out to $98 after tax with this. There hasn't been a single game I haven't been able to get on ebay for around $40 pretty soon after release.

Doesn't seem very good to me...really hammers in what a ripoff $60 retail for games this gen is. Two games would come out to $98 after tax with this. There hasn't been a single game I haven't been able to get on ebay for around $40 pretty soon after release.

This.

Even with 50% off you're paying close to $50 a game. Unless you need to buy a brand new game that's coming out a better deal would be c-list or the FS forum here.

This.

Even with 50% off you're paying close to $50 a game. Unless you need to buy a brand new game that's coming out a better deal would be c-list or the FS forum here.

I imagine that 90% of all xbox owners will be buying one or two games in November (COD: Modern Warefare 2 or Halo).

I split this with a friend for two copies of COD.

This.

Thats still $15 off per game. Games are expensive...

Deal does save good money if your in the market for the more expensive items like COD: MW2 Prestige edition or a music game bundle.

poop. i just paid $120 + tax for 2 preorders of ODST at Gamestop.. would have totally gone to BB if I knew about this =p

thanks for posting this though, JohnleMVP

How is this deal not HOT? Most 360 owners are getting MW2 and ODST or forza 3 on launch days... Saving 30 dollars is kinda big on launch day.

Has anyone had difficulties with this not working? I have added both Halo 3: ODST and Modern Warfare 2 to my cart, yet neither of them show the 50% off. It's still charging for $119...

Once you click on your first selection, click on the link provided in the OP. That should give you a full price game followed by the 50% off game.

Once you click on your first selection, click on the link provided in the OP. That should give you a full price game followed by the 50% off game.

I did exactly this, but it failed to work for me. (At least with the pre-orders)

Anyone gotten this to work with say halo odst and then forza 3? I've tried it a couple different ways and never saw a discount.

It only worked for pre-orders up until yesterday... I have a feeling they received about a million double Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 pre-orders

Back