Best 23" monitor for my needs?

Happybelly

n00b
I'm going to be using the monitor for PC gaming as well as PS3/blu-ray. HDMI is a must and my budget is about $350.

Glossy or matte display? For matte display: Samsung xl2370

I don't really have a preference. Just best overall picture quality.

is the XL2370 much different than the PX2370? I haven't seen much info on the PX2370 yet.

Another question. I may be willing to up my budget if the monitor is really worth it. Is the Dell U2410 a significant upgrade over the Samsung for the price?

I think it is. I was doubting like you but came to the conclusion, after really testing how great my office IPS monitor 2007WFP was, that IPS is the way to go. It seems that the XL2370 is one of the best TN monitors as of today but it might no be as good as the U2410 because of the technology limitations itself.

XL2370 all the way. LG has just come out with e2350 but I havent' own it to know.

The PX2370 might be of the same specs image wise, but physically the casing is different.

Well it looks like the XL2370 is leading. Has anybody used a PS3 with this to play and watch movies? I'd like to know how it does.

I only use LED backlit monitors these days. And for me, so far. nothing beats the XL2370.
Say no to CCFL!!!

Back