Best 32" Television to use as a monitor?

Fors30

n00b
I would like opinions on the best HDTV 1080p 32" to use as my main pc monitor? I had the LG 32LH30 picked out as it seems it was great and had good reviews as a monitor, but I was just reading over on AVS forums that LG may have started putting in a cheaper panel on the newer units which show slots of blur and such.

Does anyone know anything about this? And if so or not could you guys recommend another 1080p TV to use as the main monitor that will work good? I dont want to spend over 500 bucks on it so I need to keep it under that, thanks.

hands down its the lg lh30 model

i have the 37" model and its as good as you are going to get

ive seen 4-6 other others models attempts and nothing works like this little guy, not vizio, sony, panasonic, samsung etc...

do yourself a fav. - check out the lh30 model from LG

hands down its the lg lh30 model

i have the 37" model and its as good as you are going to get

ive seen 4-6 other others models attempts and nothing works like this little guy, not vizio, sony, panasonic, samsung etc...

do yourself a fav. - check out the lh30 model from LG

Thats what I had planned on getting, in fact I was gonna buy it this week, I have to order online to get it for under 500 and from what I have been reading at AVS forums, they have started putting a cheaper panel in it thats not as good as it was, so Im not sure what to do now thats why I am asking.

Back