best/biggest monitor for 450-500

Nick_Leo

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title states whats the best/biggest monitor for that price range? My 22 i have now is starting to seem small. ive been looking at the hannspree 28 inch but im not so sure its a good monitor.

I have the Hannspree 28" Monitor and I love it! At first I thought the colors were washed out and it was blurry. I was about to return it until I saw someone who had posted their settings in the main thread on this forum about how they used professional equipment to get their calibration perfect. I used those settings and WOW it made a HUGE difference. Colors are awesome, picture is clear, etc. If you don't want to get it because of the brand I would say your 2nd choice is the Samsung T260HD.

LOL no it's not...I asked for the 2693HM and they brought one out and I paid for it...then I saw the box was torn up a bit so I asked for a diff one and they brought me out the T260HD on accident...this was after I paid....but yeah the 2693HM is $341.

LOL no it's not...I asked for the 2693HM and they brought one out and I paid for it...then I saw the box was torn up a bit so I asked for a diff one and they brought me out the T260HD on accident...this was after I paid....but yeah the 2693HM is $341.

That's pretty much stealing :(

Yeah it was their screw up, but it still doesn't make it right.

What happened to morals these days?

Back