Best Place for CD-R / DVDR media

mikey976

[H]ard|Gawd
looking to get some input on what may be the best place to pick up CDRs and DVDR's

Probably Newegg when they run free shipping sales, possibly in conjunction with MIRs.

If you dont want to wait for shipping I would actually suggest Radio Shack. I got a 100 pack of TDK cdr's for 12.99. DVD's are sometimes similarly priced.

If you dont want to wait for shipping I would actually suggest Radio Shack. I got a 100 pack of TDK cdr's for 12.99. DVD's are sometimes similarly priced.

Newegg will have the TDK DVD+R's for $18-20 with free shipping for a 100 pack. I've never had a problem with those or with the Verbatim. I prefer Verbatim, but I only buy when they have a rebate.

Costco has some pretty good deals. Also check out some CC stores as they are closing.

Costco has some pretty good deals. Also check out some CC stores as they are closing.

I looked at CC...even with the closeout discounts, they were way overpriced compared to what you could get on the internet.

supermediastore.com

I used it and it seemed reliable to me. I don't useit a whole lot though.

Microcenter.

I burn dvd-r's all day everyday and when I run out I find a Market Pro show for the media vendor. Flea Markets are a great way to get a good deal on media you can usually talk them down.

good to kno, ive usually used newegg or if i needed media right away i go to staples. and try to catch a deal.

i just picked up a 100pack TDK dvdr's for $24 with tax. i wanna beat that price next time around

Just at CC yesterday and they had the 50 pack of Nextech for $11 and 100 pack for $19.99. I bought some from there Black Friday and didnt' have any more coasters than a Memorex.

Back