Big ol moddable case for 20+ shipping

Came to $31 shipped for me, not bad, its even got a removeable mobo tray.

They've had this case on clearance forever, I swear. I think they are just selling it at regular price or something and that the MSRP is inflated because my friend bought one of these 6 months ago from them... on clearance, this price.

It's a great case for modding and dinking around; pretty sturdy construction considering the price and its definitely usable as it comes, as well. Kind of like the chenming, but with a different position for the PSU. Recommended if you don't mind using 80mm fans on the rear.

not bad.. dunno if its worth replacing my cheiftec tower (its the silver one, with side window).. had my cheiftec for 4 years but no plans of changing it yet..

Holy CRAP batman!
That's the same basic design as the first case I ever owned (same mobo tray, anyway). If the rest of it's the same, then the toolless drives are some of the best you'll ever use - the rails are galvanized steel instead of flimsy plastic like most.

penguin said:
Holy CRAP batman!
That's the same basic design as the first case I ever owned (same mobo tray, anyway). If the rest of it's the same, then the toolless drives are some of the best you'll ever use - the rails are galvanized steel instead of flimsy plastic like most.

I've never had a problem with "flimsy" plastic rails. However I've had problems with flimsy cheap steel which this case appears to be.

inscape01 said:
I've never had a problem with "flimsy" plastic rails. However I've had problems with flimsy cheap steel which this case appears to be.
I dunno, if it's anything like the case I had (which really does appear to be its cousin), it's built like a tank. Heavy, but built like a friggin tank.

Appears to be a study case and this is the same one they had on clearance for the same price. The shipping is a deal killer for me. $18.16 is a little to steep for me. Anybody find a free shipping or half off shipping coupon code yet?

Thanks for the link, bookmarked.

This case is gigantic, but I'd figure you can buy drive bays and just mount them. There is plenty of space for a pump in this case. I really want to buy two of these cases and fuse them into one jumbo case for watercooling:D.

Back