-bigadv download time doesn't match real time?

djkilla

Weaksauce
I decided to start a -bigadv and noticed the download time in HFM doesn't match the actual real time. In HFM it shows I started the download on Feb. 27 and not today. I also noticed the credit (including bonus) only shows around 25,000 and not 50,000. I deleted the FAHlog.txt, unitinfo.txt, queue.dat, and everything in the /work directory and rebooted the VM. I started the -bigadv download again and the time and credit still shows incorrectly. Any ideas what could be causing this?

I'm using VMware Player 3.0.0 and the Linux FAH Image v1.1 (Includes folding client 6.29) from the EVGA web site.

Last edited:
I think this is a known issue, I have the same problem with my i7 (just finished bonus qualifications so tomorrow I go BigAdv!!)

It reports off times which report off bonus factors which reports my PPD at about 1/3 of what it really is

It also screws with my GPU clients, which have no time related issues, so I'm not sure how to fix

Kinda strange that it reports my GPU and SMP folding accurately but not the VM. I deleted the HFM folder in Windows 7 under user/my profile/AppData/Roaming to force all the projects to update including the VM in HFM and that didn't work either. I have no idea what could be causing this except maybe the project is reporting the wrong info (unlikely) or HFM is reporting the info incorrectly.

Back