Buffy - Collector's Set - 70$

Hmmm. I missed quite a few episodes and i think a season or 2 due to the whole channel switching they did and directv not carrying the channel it was on. Might have to pick this up. Also interesting that they made a comic that directly picks up as season 8.

Awesome deal at $10 per season, but having watched all the episodes, I don't know if I could fork over the cash and never watch them again (because I wouldn't). If you're a new viewer or didn't catch a few seasons, then this is a hot deal for sure.

Damn, I was a HUGE BTVS / Angel fan and to be honest there's still a lot of fan in me... although these days I'm more into Stargate: SG-1.

If I had the $70 to plop down on this I'd buy it just for the sake of actually owning it.

And if you've never watched Buffy then don't knock it until you've tried it. I used to laugh at people who were fans of the show until one day my girlfriend made me sit down and watch it. I was immediately hooked. Awesome writing, lots of action, great comedy and chemistry, and besides we all know Alyson Hannigan (Willow) is fucking hot as hell... especially after her character went all lesbian. :D

Back