ASUS P5N32-E nForce 680i SLI motherboard
2* 150GB 10000 RPM SATA Raid 1 and 2* 500GB 7200 RPM SATA Raid 0 harddisk
4GB Corsair Dominator 2xTwin2x2048-8500C5D memory: 1066MHz
Philips DVDRW optical drive
1000W ICE Cube power supply
Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
2x NVIDIA 8800 GTX 768MB graphics cards

Cguts.jpg

I see that bottom vid card suckin up some dust bunnies.

That thing is a mess

Is that front fan supposed to be there and pushing the harddrives back that far or is it something you added?

Is that front fan supposed to be there and pushing the harddrives back that far or is it something you added?

:confused: Dunno, it's a pic from CeBIT where Commodore shows off their upcoming PC's, they are out mid april so nothing I have done :p

I wasn't going to say anything because I thought it was your computer but that case is hideous along with that out of place side grill.

The inside of this case is tight. Tight like a tiger.

lol...well uh, how long has it been since they've built computers? :p give it some time...who knows, maybe the actual machines they sell will have better cable management. that IS a cebit demo box after all

lol...well uh, how long has it been since they've built computers? :p give it some time...who knows, maybe the actual machines they sell will have better cable management. that IS a cebit demo box after all

Isnt the other way around more "normal", show off something cool and ship the crap ? :D

Must say the rig got some very nice specs, at the right price one could fix the cables yourself, but ofcourse that defeats the purpose of a ready made pc.

Isnt the other way around more "normal", show off something cool and ship the crap ? :D

Must say the rig got some very nice specs, at the right price one could fix the cables yourself, but ofcourse that defeats the purpose of a ready made pc.

hahah yeah. that is the normal thing to do. i bet you anything someone said to those reps there that the wiring looks like shit. lets hope they fix it. meh...i'd still rather have a DIY job than anything prebuilt.

I just don't want to believe this. Surely this is a joke. That looks horrendous. And I don't mean the inside cable management. That side fan looks like hell. That wallpaper looking crap?

Surely, surely, surely this is not what they intend to sell after all this time. It looks like an average job from the Modding threads.

Holy ****.

That really needs work, like badly. Bad colour scheme, no lighting to highlight the 'features' of a case that is BEGGING for it (can you say 2x 8800GTXs? :rolleyes: ), dust, cable management sucks and that wallpaper stuff is hideous.

Seriously. I've just been looking at the Post pictures of your Workstation 2007 thread with everyone's nice setups - way to spoil an appetite :rolleyes: :p :D .

Holy ****.

That really needs work, like badly. Bad colour scheme, no lighting to highlight the 'features' of a case that is BEGGING for it (can you say 2x 8800GTXs? :rolleyes: ), dust, cable management sucks and that wallpaper stuff is hideous.

Seriously. I've just been looking at the Post pictures of your Workstation 2007 thread with everyone's nice setups - way to spoil an appetite :rolleyes: :p :D .

It does look like wallpaper,doesn't it?And cheap,ugly wallpaper at that.And that case looks way too small,things are so cramped in there.

not paper.....vinyl wraps. maybe they'll sell those so we can be just as cool lol

the current pc game-themed wraps on their site look really good IMO...

i get the feeling from looking at those inside pictures like there was miscommunication between the tech people and the people in charge of showing it off on whether or not to open it up for people to see, but who knows... it just makes no sense to me why you would ever show that inside view looking like that if you knew anything about how boutique PCs are supposed to look

Back