Can someone help me get my 360 Headset to work

marley1

Supreme [H]ardness
Sup guys. I just got 360 and for the only times i've played Gears of War on Xbox Live i cant get the damn headset to work. If i press select i can see the Voice notification next to my name but i ask and no one says they can hear me, so i believe im not getting any voice.

Can someone give some advice.

Is the little switch set to the right side? If it's to the left it's muted.

Unless of course you're talking about the wireless headset.

No im talking about the basic one.

I was playing the quick match games. Is voice enabled in those or can u only talk to friends?

make sure the button is to the right, and can u hear them? try going into your voice options too

Make sure that in your voice chat screen (accessible from the home button) that you're in the gears of war general channel. And make sure that you have the mute button slid to the right. I've gone many rounds wondering why nobody was reacting to what I was saying, then realizing I had muted myself :0

i can hear them. hmm i guess i should try getting one of my friends to voice message me or something.

see if it works.

marley1 said:
Sup guys. I just got 360 and for the only times i've played Gears of War on Xbox Live i cant get the damn headset to work. If i press select i can see the Voice notification next to my name but i ask and no one says they can hear me, so i believe im not getting any voice.

Can someone give some advice.

You ask, and they say they can't here you?

How do they know you asked?

Back