Case For < $40

The Doc

[H]ard|Gawd
A need a budget case for under $40. What's the best case for the money?

Check out some Coolermaster cases on Newegg, they have always seemed to be cheap yet look good and are quality cases at the same time.

get the Coolermaster 590 its 69.99 on newegg and worth the extra money

its such a great case for the money

well the cost of steel and shit is going up
unless you want a pos case

i was just suggesting to put a mear 30 dollars into it
and get a really good quality case rather than a pos

Oh I understand and usually I would pay a little extra for a better case, but this time around it needs to be under $40.

well the cost of steel and shit is going up
unless you want a pos case

i was just suggesting to put a mear 30 dollars into it
and get a really good quality case rather than a pos

Sure its nice to get good stuff when you can, however there have been a number of times people are like "Here is $450, build me a computer" and that is all you have to work with. Did not matter if $500 would have gotten them a significantly better PC, in their eyes they already decided that $450 was all they wanted to spend and thats it :p

If you only need a mATX case, the Cooler Master Elite 340 is quite good for just under $40. I got one to make a PC out of spare parts and was impressed - decent value for the money.

If you only need a mATX case, the Cooler Master Elite 340 is quite good for just under $40. I got one to make a PC out of spare parts and was impressed - decent value for the money.

2nd. Just bought one to mod. Easy to take apart. 2 120mm fans. Not too gaudy looking. Not alot of room for more then a few HDDs though.

maybe this is stating the obvious, but how about looking at used cases in the for sale section? You just aren't going to get much for $40 new.

Back