CCNA Exam Location?

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Maybe I am missing it, but where do you find out what locations in your area offer the CCNA certification and to sign up for a time slot?

I been procrastinating the CCNA for all year so I am just going to put myself in my own "bootcamp" read the books this week (almost through them already), spend a week going over lab stuff, and then one final review and then its test time

I want to find a location and sign up for a test for the end of the month or first thing next year, so procrastinating side wont win and knows I have this deadline to meet!

I took the classes a long time ago (senior year of highschool, with a 3 year expiration on the cert, it was pointless to get it while in college), been working on network gear for the past year, so really reading the books is just a summary of topics I am quite familiar with, so end of month seems perfectly reasonable (considerably people who dont know anything on the subject, takes a week long bootcamp and can pass the exam).

Pearson VUE offer Cisco tests. Just go to their website and look up a test center near you.

Sweet thanks....apparently there is one right across the street from me....never noticed ha.

Scheduled it for Dec 27....let the games begin....

Good luck! Scheduling your exam is one of the best ways to force yourself to study and prep.

Good luck! I'm curious how the CCNA exam questions stack up to Cisco's CCNA 1-4 program given those online questions are absurd.

I'm doing the same thing. My test is on Dec 21, but I'm only taking the first exam, good luck man!

Back