Chair mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Wiggles.

Limp Gawd
ill let the pictures talk for themselves...

the screw wouldnt fit into the whole? so i left one out.

for kicks and giggles

ok but if you must let them talk...please stop letting them drink. They slur and they're too god damn loud!

(The pics are too big and blurry as shit. I don't even know wtf this thread is about cause the pics don't say anything useful. Please try again...)

I'd have to agree. WTF are we looking at here? Get a decent camera with a flash, or get a tripod before trying to attempt to take pictures. This is not worth bandwidth.

I'm guessing its about his really old desk.

Or the usb cable on top of said desk..

Upon further review. I think it has to do with modding a keyboard onto your chair...

This is such an awesome mod. So awesome and l33t I have done it numerous times with chairs with out even trying. IMO you should add a built in self cleaing tube sock. Now thats a mod.

wow, those are the most randomly huge blurry pictures that show you taking the arm off your chair. :D

all i can guess is that you mounted the chair to the desk or removed the arm so that you can move closer?

bueller? anyone?

and this shall be added too :)
pancake_bunny.jpg

No spinners??
frown.gif

No hydraulics????
frown.gif

No spoiler???!!!1111./1/1/1!?1111/11?one111/ ?1?!!! /!?
confused.gif

Thread fails to deliver.

Stayed true to his name, must've been wiggling while taking the pictures. Jesus Christ, just resize them so [H]ard Members don't have seizures and freak out. And again, what the fuck are we looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back