Cheap air duster cans?

tybert7

2[H]4U
I always find them very useful, the problem is that in the stores they cost way more than it seems they should cost.

I refuse to pay over 5 dollars for a can... of air. It literally costs more for the can itself than the contents in all likelihood.

But even online prices are not as low as I would expect. Any leads?

WalMart prolly has em cheaper than most. Pretty sure my last can was only like $2.XX or so and it's a good sized can.

Costco typically has them in packs of 4 for $12. Microcenter also has them in packs of 3 for $9. Fry's specials have 'em at $2.50 - $3.50 each sometimes.

Sam's Club has a 6 pack for $17.xx I think. The big cans too, not the tiny ones.

Big Lots usually has 'em. 3-pack was around $6.00 for big cans, if I remember right.

I swear I've seen these with schrader valves on them to refill with plain old air.
But seriously, just get a small air tank, like 5 gallons and it'll last a while on one fill up and I've seen them as cheap as $30 and with upkeep maybe $.50 a refill at the gas station or free if you have a compressor.
I have one, built it from a 30lb propane tank, enough air to clean my case 15 times over.

You should look into getting an air compressor with a moisture trap; you will have unlimited air at the cost of electricity.

+1 for a compressor. Lucky for me my father has one that is always available to me. Though a compressor might cost more than you were wanting to spend.

cant say I know.

All I know is I have been using it for years.I dont really understand how it could create static though.

Back