Clang.....

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
Argh.....
Iron Nutz be borgin......

Not the best borg ever but I just added back 3.0 GHZ to my total. That ought to double my current output... heh.....
Another 1.7Ghz Celly on the way after a reload.

Then i'm off to BUY two Dirt Cheap PC's at microcenter this weekend for the kids.... both will be borged of course. Somehow I currently have 13 PC's still borged for me. I can think of about 7..... tops.... so that means either I have some still borged at my old job (teehee... can't even call to have them taken down. Not that I'd want to, but ya have to be fair in all of this. But they blocked my numbers...ALL of them...), some of my old borgs I just forgot about, or someone here has been folding in my name.
If it's one of the first two... then I rock. I Borg so hard I lost more PC's than some people have in their whole farm! But if it's #3 than someone here needs to be commended for donating a PC or two in the almighty name of Iron Nutz......

Now...... I have been hearing some stuff that Tenchi and Marty have had to say about me..... good form boys! :)
If I'd have been here during any of that ya'll would have gotten a lashing from me too.

Well, back tot he grind. Trying to get a few of my clients to let me Borg their offices. If I pull that off someone'll be squalin' from the feelin'.

Whoa.....
What's this hard dcer of the year stuff?????????

Awww.... you guys.......

Guess now I know why they were trash talking me......

*sniff*... that's really touching... seriously.
Who put you all up to this??!!!!!

DUDE!!! HI!!! Glad to hear about the additions. Welcome back to the grind.

What did I say? I tend to say a lot.

Still no love from Moose for me... :D

Welcome back, I'm new around here so and congrats on being the [H] DCer of the year.

Yeah I don't get online as much as I'd like lately. Since getting the new job I work a lot and would you believe they don't allow surfing at the office? Jerks! :p
Like they expect me to work and stuff.

Still sleeping a lot after the last few months worth of heck, but it's getting better so here I am.... ACTUALLY awake long enough to make a few posts. heh. I'm getting off the night shift in January though so I'll be in better shape. All of my new borgs are at home now though. Pc's that were in various states of not-runningness and such. Finally got off my duff and did something. Feels good.

Marty.... the moose may not love ya.... but I always will. :)

Yea, works sucks! :p

Recap-

Jon=new spammer
K*=still loves himself, too much, too often
me= got put on probation for calling *someone* a goat fucker.
you= :)
pH= likes me less
moose= pimpin up some decent contests
viper=moose little now

zim01= FUCKER :D
FLECOM= borged the world, twice

FAH=

Folding on video cards now. Only ATI x19xx cards. Beta, blows ass. Good PPD, good excuse to buy a good video card.

C2D rigs rock, blow AMD away on FAH for the most part

SMP client = the shits :D closed beta on that one

me= still have that rash from that one night we spent at mooses house

Hope all is well and you don't post till next year!

marty9876 said:
Jon=new spammer

:( U do not really like me... Then it's time for the picture...
marty_jock.png

WELCOME BACK IRONNUTZ :D good to see you around

marty9876 said:
Recap-

Jon=new spammer
pH= likes me less
viper=moose little now

i didnt make the list???? WOW....i must be slacking :) no more WoW for me i guess

marty9876 said:
Yea, works sucks! :p

Recap-

Jon=new spammer
pH= likes me less
viper=moose little now

FAH=

Folding on video cards now. Only ATI x19xx cards. Beta, blows ass. Good PPD, good excuse to buy a good video card.

C2D rigs rock, blow AMD away on FAH for the most part

SMP client = the shits :D closed beta on that one

me= still have that rash from that one night we spent at mooses house

Hope all is well and you don't post till next year!

That about sums up the past 4 or 5 months in the [H] world. Not much else going on. Nice summary Marty!

Nice to see you back Nutz!! :D
I thought I heard that distant clanging........

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Hey lookie! You better get in touch with Viper, there was a little something he had in store. :D Welcome back!

marty9876 said:
zim01= FUCKER
mary=FUCKEE
SMP client sucks= mary on the rag cuz won't work on celerons
me= still have that rash from over handjob usage
Hope all is well and I get banned for making this post till next year!

:p :p :p

hola Moose!
que pasa?

So it looks like my two new boxen already posted some numbers. YAY! I was at 13 active now I'm at 15. Tomorrow... teh 1.7 celly. That won't bost big numbers but it's a box.
I should do the wifes laptop..... but she'd kill me if I killed it. It runs hot enough as it is. OTOH it's her fault for leaving it on all the time......

Glad to see you back, IronNutz!!! :D Sorry you missed the whole lovefest with the voting and such :p

Yea, still pissed I didn't get to vote. I wated too long hence the last post in that thread... :rolleyes:

Welcome back.

You know, your a difficult person to get a hold of? You don't check your email much, do you? :D

Well I did get my email on my cell but that stopped working one day. I get it now that I have a pc back up tho. Feel free to email me if you need anything. [email protected].
I swear ill see it tonight.

I been missin ya'll. But I'm back and as ugly as ever. :)

BakedON said:
Well I did get my email on my cell but that stopped working one day. I get it now that I have a pc back up tho. Feel free to email me if you need anything. [email protected].
I swear ill see it tonight.

I been missin ya'll. But I'm back and as ugly as ever. :)

You should already have a couple from me :)... probably a PM or two also.

We had a prize lined up back when the [H]er of the Year was going down. Maybe its time to rekindle that now that your back :D

Back