Clarification: Sony SDM-P234/B

a ronin

Gawd
I've continually visited the Tirgerdirect website hoping they would drop the price of this monitor to compete with Apple's price drop.

At any rate, I keep seeing two selections for the *same* monitor with one having a much higher price.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1109365&Tab=1&NoMapp=0

^ This one is $952 and this one is $1,400:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1455186&CatId=1410

I wasn't aware SONY had released two versions of them. Looking at the specs, I do not see any differences.

What's the deal here?

I wonder about that myself. Does tiger direct have an email to answer such questions?

$1400 is WUXGA Resolution!

$950 doesnt have ....

WUXGA Resolution!
Sony 23-in. Wide Screen Flat Panel LCD.
The Sony SDM-P234/B 23" Wide Screen Flat Panel LCD delivers unmatched picture quality to the professional. Its innovative and stylish design combine with high resolution brightness and color to provide superior display performance. The widescreen display allows you to easily view multi-page layouts or additional toolbars, while the digital and analog inputs support multiple computers.

PremierPro 23" Wide Screen Flat Panel LCD
The PremierPro 23" Wide Screen Flat Panel LCD delivers unmatched picture quality to the professional. Its innovative and stylish design combine with high resolution brightness and color to provide superior display performance. The widescreen display allows you to easily view multi-page layouts or additional toolbars, while the digital and analog inputs support multiple computers.

-.- i just guess

$1400
This product has a limited warranty of:
12 months for parts and 12 months for labor.
This warranty is provided by Sony CA.

Support URL: www.sony.ca
Support Phone Number: 1-877-899-7669

$950
This product has a limited warranty of:
36 months for parts and 36 months for labor.
This warranty is provided by Sony.

Support URL: www.sony.com/professional
Support Phone Number: 888-476-6938

@@" it is not from Canada . maybe in USA Dollars , i guess..... ;)
if i am right.
Use $950 CAD to buy a $950 USD for that monitor, :eek:
$950 CAD = $852 USD amost $100 USD OFF ~!~!~
PLUS " 24 Months more warranty"
-0- if i am in Canada. I will buy a lot and then sell it. ^^KEKEKE

the problem is ..... :rolleyes: this model sell $749.99 in USA. so.......... maybe not

Back