CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
I'm about to pull the trigger on a refurb z370 MSI board and a new i5 9400 for a new build of my Blue Iris system. Total costs are in the $240 price range give or take a few bucks. Figured I'd throw it out here, anyone got a similar setup they are looking to get rid of? Need Mobo + CPU + HSF (stock fan is perfectly fine)

I don't want to go any further back then an 8th gen i5 , the CPU must have the intel graphics (needed for blue iris) and I would prefer to go ATX if we can, maybe MATX if the price is right, but no ITX. I don't need RAM but if the price is right I might consider it. Again, I can get a system with a warranty for 240 shipped so if you can't beat that then I'm not the buyer for you. If I don't get a bite in a few days I'll just close out the thread.

I do Paypal, heat and all that is in the sig but may not be updated as I don't flex my sig as hard these days

CLOSED THREAD thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bump for you. I built my father a z370/i5 8400T system for his Blue Iris computer and it works great. My uncle ended up upgrading his own Blue Iris computer to something similar. Should work great for you. GL!

Bump because "I don't flex my sig as hard these days" made me audibly laugh.

The 9400 is a great CPU. I've got one running 24/7 in a proxmox host. Coincidentally I passthrough it's GPU for a Milestone front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back