CompUSA 40% off Power Supplies

Finally something worthwhile from CompUSA closing.

If one plans on doing a new build in a couple of months is it reasonable to purchase a new PSU now? I should probably take a trip to my nearest store and see what their stock is like.

I might stop by tonight or friday night or migh be over the weekend for the last time.:D

How long have these guys been having closing sales? I bought Vista Home Premium from them like 9 months ago at 20% off.

Its been going on for a while from what I hear it depends on the regions/districts they are in. Finally some good deals though. I'm sure they are pretty much tapped out though!?

That means the corsair HX620 should be close to $100 now. The Last time I was in CompUSA mine had 4 or 5 left. I wonder if I should go pick one up for any build down the road.

That means the corsair HX620 should be close to $100 now. The Last time I was in CompUSA mine had 4 or 5 left. I wonder if I should go pick one up for any build down the road.

Just got one for $102 on an impulse buy. Did I get ripped off?

I also just found the HX620W for $102 at my local CompUSA. I didn't buy one cause I didn't need one, but they are available.

Just got one for $102 on an impulse buy. Did I get ripped off?

No, not at all. They are $149.99 at newegg after a $20 MIR and I think I paid $130-140 for mine about a year ago. Plus the HX620 is one of the best power supplies you can get at the moment so $102 is a good deal on a rock solid power supply.

Yup, I paid 101, plus tax for it. It was marked at 169.99 and then 40% off. I'm waiting for the keyboard and mouse combo's to start getting marked down. When the wireless entertainment desktop 8000 gets down to 150, I'm in, right now they're only 20% off.

I'm waiting for the keyboard and mouse combo's to start getting marked down. When the wireless entertainment desktop 8000 gets down to 150, I'm in, right now they're only 20% off.

Same here! I'm waiting for the same thing on the same exact keyboard/mouse. I don't really need it but I think it looks cool. I wouldn't mind getting the cheaper version with the non-rechargeable keyboard.

If only their deals were the same level from place to place. There are no decent PSU's here, and the discount on PSU's is only 20%. Software like windows just hit 20% this wednesday.

Darnit. Just last week I had to settle for a $105 after rebate 520HX from Newegg since ClubIT was sold out. Last time I was at the store there was still 3 620HXs left.

The key is what CompUSA you go to. I went to one that's in a more run down part of town rather then a closer store. All they have left is high end stuff, Antec 850s, 1000s, Coolermaster 750s and the HX620s. They said they'd be open for another 4 weeks, so if they phenom PIBs they have drop from 15% off to 50% off, I might just have to get one.

Wow really nice deal. If I didnt recently get a 520HX I might be tempted.

i went to the fort lauderdale store, i think it was varied prices on the psu's ill have to double check to be sure. they had 600watt coolermaster for 40% off, but i think many of the others were only 20%, all the games were 20% but was not much left of the newer titles. 20% off memory. was 40% off some tv's in the box, but i think it was open box. I think all the cpu's were gone, and still some mobos left, but other than the budget ones they were still too expensive.

I went to the CompUSA yesterday in Columbia, MD and man what a change a few weeks made. They are pretty much I'd say 70% open, with the walls of the store completely blocked off. They had 40% off Power supplies, but they where highly over priced. A Corsair 620 HX for 179.99 minus a 40% discount., which comes to 108 before tax.

Kind of a bummer if you ask me.

I went to the CompUSA yesterday in Columbia, MD and man what a change a few weeks made. They are pretty much I'd say 70% open, with the walls of the store completely blocked off. They had 40% off Power supplies, but they where highly over priced. A Corsair 620 HX for 179.99 minus a 40% discount., which comes to 108 before tax.

Kind of a bummer if you ask me.

$108 is a pretty good price... it's $150 ar at newegg... ;)

Guys this is the 3rd post on CompUSA, if we don't want this one to be lock, please post good deals only, rehashing the same old crap is not helping anyone but will only incite the mods to close this one as well.

Back