Congratulations to APOLLO !!

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
After countless attempts face to the greatests [H]orde members, the time is now right to crown him as the winner of the march 2009 HDCotM. Even if he's less active lately, this doesn't mean that the overall contribution to the [H]orde is useless so he deserve it a lot!

Congratulations and Fold on [H]ard !!!!!

Congrats!!! A well deserved honor and recognition of all the time (as Xilikon has indicated for quite a long time) & effort you put forth toward the cause.

Where the crown proudly :D

CONGRATS to the max APOLLO :p

You and capreppy (we'll get you next month "c" ;)) went neck and neck. It had to be one of the best elections, between the best candidates, I've ever seen :). Good luck to you both and mucho good luck to you APOLLO because IMHO you're definetly a person more than deserving of [H]ard|DCer of the month. :D

DCing for the CURE

Congratulations!

Thanks for all of your help here at the DC sub-forum!

Congratulations man. You have been around her a while it is a well deserved honor.

LOL, I was the tie breaker.....finally an election where my vote counts..:D

Congrats APOLLO

smile_congrats.gif

Thank you to everyone!! :)

Still kind of freaked about it especially after such a close vote. Never thought I would have this honor bestowed on me at a time when my involvement in the forum has been less than in the past. It is truly a great honor. :)

Thank you all once again. :cool:

Check the forum, we've all been here a bit less than normal. :D

Check the forum, we've all been here a bit less than normal. :D

Psshhhh... 17 hour work days will do that to ya'.... at least it does for me.

And it's really starting to mess up my drinking schedule..... dammit.

yay.. one of the people i voted for actually.. nice job apollo!!!

dont worry capreppy.. next month is your turn to win..

Congrats APOLLO! Anyone named after a Greek God deserves a title. :p :)

Back