Cool Video of the Day

Is it me, or did I see "stars" on the inside of the station especially noticeable when the walls around the window turn dark. Artifacts of the camera? Dirty lense? Dirty monitor on my side?

it's a testament of what mankind can achieve if it stopped their petty conflicts and worked on a common goal. but people prefer teh stupit over using their brains.

Is it me, or did I see "stars" on the inside of the station especially noticeable when the walls around the window turn dark. Artifacts of the camera? Dirty lense? Dirty monitor on my side?

looks like reflections on their windows.

Words can't express how awesome that video was..play it on projector tomorrow!

Amazing. I envy those guys up there.

Is it around 1:05 with the view through the hexagonal portal of windows? The periphery is also windows, though they looked much darker than the earth initially, with stars becoming visible a bit after that clip starts. I thought it was stars "inside" the station, but it turns out to just be windows...

Back