Cooler Master HAF 912 ... it's here!

Copenhagen69

2[H]4U
for any people excited about the new addition to the HAF family ...

Review: Here

CM Site with it: Here

Looks pretty nice ... although from the review it seems to be lacking a little from the older models.

Who is getting it? I think I will for my 2nd pc

That's a pretty handsome mid-tower case; I'll keep that in mind for future builds.

I cannot believe they didn't do the interior black. That would have been a nice case.

Honesty with it not being toolless i feel it should be 10 or 20 dollars cheaper.

While I love my 932, I think I'd still prefer their Centurion line for my budget builds.

Honesty with it not being toolless i feel it should be 10 or 20 dollars cheaper.

While I love my 932, I think I'd still prefer their Centurion line for my budget builds.

Why? Do you really switch out that much stuff that often for the tool-less features to be a dealbreaker? You would trade much better cooling over a few plastic tabs here and there?

I've read there's three versions of the HAF 912

HAF912 $60
HAF912 Plus (Black Interior, Red 200mm Front Fan) $80
HAF912 Advanced (Same as Plus but with Window) $100

And supposedly only the $60 is coming to the US, $80 is going to UK and $100 is to Asia ? But I could be wrong.

well the US will only get the $60 for awhile ... the other 2 will show up a few months later

Well I'd be fine with the $60 one... Without a window the black interior is somewhat pointless.

After buying a 912+ and spending the extra money for the optional 200mm top fan you could have bought the 922 and in that case I'd rather have the 922.

I like the smaller size, don't like how it's set up internally though...I prefer how the 922/932/X are set up with drives.

I actually prefer the HAF912 setup... I'd rather use 120mm fan's and 240mm rad's...

Why? Do you really switch out that much stuff that often for the tool-less features to be a dealbreaker? You would trade much better cooling over a few plastic tabs here and there?

The cooling in the centurion 5 is just fine. 140mm intake and 120mm exhaust. If you are really crazy you can still mount two on the side and one on top. It's probably overkill for any computer I'm putting together budgeted with a 45$ case.

Toolless isn't THAT important, but it sure is nice. At this price segment, I just don't see any reason to get the 912 over the centurion.

The case offers a lot of “bang for the buck" and it sports a lot of great features although the stock cooling is mediocre at best. That's the one trade off for a $60 case is Cool Master had to skimp on the number of included fans. The HAF 912 can be a great case with the right cooling, and it looks to have the best wire management features in a case of this price range. :D

Just ordered this case for my next build. Will allow be to spend more $$$ on other things.

Ive have really enjoyed mine so far. Top notch air flow with the top hard drive cage removed, solis build quality, rooms for lots of fans, removable air filters. You just can't beat it for the price.

Back