Cooler Master HAF 932....WOW!!!

CRLane

Limp Gawd
Well I just got my shipment from Newegg of the Cooler Master HAF 932 and all I can say is WOW. I read many reviews saying that this case is big, but then you see it up close and all you can say is holy $hit, this thing is huge. I spent about 30 minutes going over the case and it is amazing. The build quality is top notch. I don't even want to get into the weight of this thing. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Especially body builders who like computers because this will double as a weight set. How does everyone else feel about this case?

I like the case and everything and all the interior features but holy SHIT that thing is FUGLY IMO.
I really like the new ACS840 though.

Yeah, it isn't the most aesthetically pleasing case, however, if you grow up in Texas and like guns n ammo, it looks cool.

Lol, so because I'm in Texas I have to like this case?

Well, I do

So there

:)

Well I just got my shipment from Newegg of the Cooler Master HAF 932 and all I can say is WOW. I read many reviews saying that this case is big, but then you see it up close and all you can say is holy $hit, this thing is huge. I spent about 30 minutes going over the case and it is amazing. The build quality is top notch. I don't even want to get into the weight of this thing. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Especially body builders who like computers because this will double as a weight set. How does everyone else feel about this case?

30 Lbs is allot for You?? JK

I'm from the Patron state of shootin' & blowin' shit up, but I think this case is ugly.

I'm still with my stacker 810 though. My favorite case of all time.

It is true Coolermaster struck out on the looks, the thing is they intended for this industrial/gamer look to it and personally that was a huge mistake.

Everything else about it is practically faultless though.

I am a body builder who likes computers. :D I considered the HAF 932, but I finally went for the Antec 1200. Both are very heavy, but I like the looks/design of the 1200 better.

Bisectors Fore...Yeah, I like the Antec 1200, but it doesn't double as a weight set. You could have killed 2 birds with one stone buying the HAF 932.. hahaha j/k

yeah, I am not saying the HAF 932 is great looking or anything. It is rugged looking. All I know is that I can play computer games one day, and have a good ammo box the next.

I kinda like the way the case looks for what it is (a utility case - over-built like a utility vehicle) but with a E6600 clocked to 3.0 and a single 4850 I have no need for all those fans. Its not even close.

The HAF actually felt lighter than my old Addtronics, but that thing had super thick metal panels. Can't say I have any issues with its looks, but I still think a silver one would have looked better.

Hmm...I actually like the way the HAF looks, first coolermaster that I actually liked. Pretty good build quality, it's quiet and it has great cooling capabilities. I bought it primarily to use for a water cooling setup, but seeing how cool it keeps my Q6600 with a Xigmatek 1283, I may just keep it on air. Went from a rocketfish to it, going to use the rocketfish for a WHS setup.

does anyone in here know of a good LGA 1366 heatsink/fan that is in stock? It is going to go into my HAF 932.

Yes I like the HAF 932. I am thinking of getting one when it drops closer to 100$ with free shipping. I want to W/C with a 120.3 rad and this case fits one without mods ;)

Just got one of these to replace my anyec 900, The case isn't too bad, I just finished painting the insaide today and should have it together sometime tomorrow.

Back