Crucial M4 256GB $164.99 FS

$186 right now on Amazon, and Buy.com is terrible about actually fulfilling orders ('specially when they're selling deals for other stores), they'll randomly cancel orders a week later because the product's no longer available, etc.

Hmm. It says "Price: $177.95" for me just a minute ago. Dynamic pricing.

You looking at Amazon's price or one of their merchants? I see a $177.95 on the side but it's that +$5 shipping. There's a merchant that has it for $174.98 + $4.99 shipping which is a little lower than Amazon. Amazon does price match their own merchants at times tho, and they adjust their prices up and down like whoa...

I've been looking to buy a pair of V-Moda M-80 headphones and you wouldn't believe how many times the price has jumped from $160 to $200 this month alone (with several steps in between, often changing as little as $0.10 as the merchants lower the price to undercut Amazon before being matched again, its' kinda ludicrous).

Why does everyone assume everything will suddenly be cheaper on Black Friday?
History has taught us we're always disappointed!

$165 was a great price...shame I missed it.

I think the hopeful ones are those of us who've missed previous deals... :p I'm not holding out for a BF deal, but I hope I can catch one then if I haven't been able to before then. I've missed out on like 5x deals on the 830...

Back