DarthBeavis Project Log: ATI Cherry X

Alright... so in the end it's not actually a mannequin case mod, but a custom case strapped to a mannequin, right? :confused:

Alright... so in the end it's not actually a mannequin case mod, but a custom case strapped to a mannequin, right? :confused:

I don't do the same mod twice . . .think of the mannequin as a really elaborate case stand . . .you have not seen the entire project yet tho. She will have cool weapons on her hands . . .will be done in two weeks.

D.B.... you were totally full of teh win...

and then I read your signature. That is an epic black-hole of loss. :D

Guarana [BAWLS];1032727924 said:
D.B.... you were totally full of teh win...

and then I read your signature. That is an epic black-hole of loss. :D

lawls yes . . .well, Packard Bell is meh number one still, with eMachinez a close second

lawls yes . . .well, Packard Bell is meh number one still, with eMachinez a close second

I had several Packard Bells (the european one, not the crappy one they made here) and I had several emachines, my favorite being the eMonster 500 with the Voodoo3 3000... man what an incredible machine at the time for the price.

Looking at this mod across the room from me and it looks quite spectacular. Good job DarthBeavis. His nvidia globe mod is here also but not assembled.

i'm looking at the 2nd pic you just posted, and near the bottom center i noticed a really nice looking case mod. i have to congratulate you for making your system clock look like a wrist watch :eek: very swank!

:p

you should wear that backpack around DB. Build a tray to hold a monitor in front of you, and get some sort of portable power generator, haha.

Nice, came out real good DB. She's got quite the arms, haha. Also, that globe mod/creation is epic man. Great work as usual.

Back