Dealextreme Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoo

Gawd
Couldn't really find anywhere better to ask, but I'm currently looking to buy a large batch of memory sticks, and seams http://www.dealextreme.com/ has the best price for that kind of stuff, with free shipping.

But someone told me that it can get stuck in the post office, which would be a bitch, since I'm not that close to my post office. Can someone who's ordered from them before shed some light as to if they deliver to doors or not?

Btw, I'm looking to get a good few 2GB / 4GB *Sony* Pro Duos. <$20 bulk rate, I found a place on Pricegrabber but they charge shipping on EACH item, no combined shipping. Doesn't help at all.

Yeah I had to pick mine up from the post office but shipping took only about a week free from china so I cant complain :D

They do end up at your door, but the mail carrier seems to only drop it off if you're home otherwise they will just leave it at the post office for you to pick up yourself. I dont remember if they wanted a signature but its that type of idea.

I just got my green laser pointer from them, I have to say the shipping was quick once i got in stock but it did get stuck at the post office :(

I've ordered from them a couple times. It usually takes about a week at least, but it has always been at my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back