Dell Streak... almost... almost...

While looking around I found this video of what seems to be the leaked 2.1 build for the Streak but I believe it's only the UK one, probably why it's working so well. Seems awfully fast and smooth to me in this clip especially with respect to the browser scrolling so, maybe 2.2 will improve on that even more so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsLvtaYJE8

And yes, the guy needs to wash his hands more... FINGERPRINT HELL!!! :D

Yeah, the official 2.1 update is supposed to be rolling out on Wednesday (Sept 1st) from all reports but that's only for O2 customers and useless to all the US AT&T owners. :(

Maybe Dell will just bump clear to 2.2 when the US update is finally available, at least that's the hope. I cannot for the life of me see why they'd waste a single minute trying to create a 2.1 update knowing they're going to have to do 2.2 at some point - just go 2.2 all the way and get it the fuck done, guys... :D

And yes, the guy needs to wash his hands more... FINGERPRINT HELL!!! :D

I honestly don't get why people think that just because you can't see fingerprints that they aren't there.

While I'm all for hygiene there's something I've begun to realize, you actually want SOME fingerprints on touch screens for the simple matter that it makes the screen slicker.

Take a microfiber cloth and clean your touch screen device. Notice the friction? It's something that all touch screen devices experience. It's much easier to slide fingers with some fingerprints on the screen.

It may sound gross but since they are on EVERYTHING we touch visible or not unless you're wearing gloves I simply don't get way people get so grossed out over it.

I'm gonna start crying.

I have, sitting on my thumbdrive, a rom for Windows Mobile 6.5.5 (and 6.5.3)...

For my Axim x51v.

In October 2005, Dell broke with tradition, broke the mold, and broke your face. With the release of the Axim X51v (and its lesser brethren), Dell had on the market a powerful, capable, expandable PDA. When the competition was putting out 320x240 and propietary variants, HTC was manufacturing a full VGA (640x480). When the competition was bragging about having UP TO 1GB OF STORAGE!!1!, HTC was pushing devices that could handle upwards of 60gb via their standard-format, user-accessible cardslots.

so fast forward 5 years, and I've got the latest and greatest in my hand, and it's a software update for an Axim X51v.

WHAT

THE

FARK.

Back