Deus Ex: Human Revolution @ Gamersgate 80% off $10.19

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
Gamersgate increase the price therefore I'm changing the origin prices to the new ones

Deus Ex: Human Revolution $16.98
Deus ex human revolution augmented edition $20.38
Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link $5.09

Just in case here are the prices of the same games via Amazon and Steam

Amazon
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC $10.14
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition $9.99
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition $29.99

Steam
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC $10.04
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition $33.49
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition $40.19

Game is steamworks so keys will register via Steam without a problem.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'll have to jump on that DLC price once I'm home. Cheapest anywhere I've seen as of late. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

So happy I didn't spend 7.50 on the missing link. Got it all DLC for less than $4. cant beat that. Thanks for sharing that link!

So many good steam deals as of late. Must resist, my backlog is to big.

This website must be getting SLAMMED, It's taking FOREVER to respond.

I shouldn't add this to my backlog but for the price... yum!

The missing link in the add on for both versions right. I have been out of the loop on pc gaming for a long time.

Oh LAME, it did. I was just about to hop on and pick it up, too.

Fuckers.

Guess I'll wait for a Steam sale.

Weak sauce! I thought that when it said deal was good for 4 more days, it meant that the deal would be good for 4 more days, not that it meant that the price would shoot up that much. Oh well :(

Weak sauce! I thought that when it said deal was good for 4 more days, it meant that the deal would be good for 4 more days, not that it meant that the price would shoot up that much. Oh well :(

Standard is 9.99 on Amazon

BUY IT THREW AMAZON THEN!!! I got $5 on a 2011 best seller to use in January 2012 and the Tactical DLC for free when I redeemed the code on Steam.

oh I bought the game on day 1, just piss for other people lol :p

They fucked up. I was literally just about to buy it on there when they changed the price. Amazon FTW.

Considering getting the Missing Link here for $5, but after that shit they pulled I'm not sure I want to give them the business.

Two bucks (in the case of The Missing Link) isn't enough to quibble on, IMHO. And in this case it's still $5 less than Amazon (and $10 less than just about everywhere else, barring those wacky Steam sales)...I'll get it for later, so to speak, at this price.

oh I bought the game on day 1, just piss for other people lol :p

Just noticed I used threw instead or through :D.

I want to get that DLC but I might just wait for a Steam deal. It is such a nice price on Gamersgate but I always end up creating too many accounts with my CC info on it. Just got an email that D2D is being bought but Gamefly and the only game I bought on D2D was a Tomb Raider game back in like 2005. I take it Gamersgate will allow you constant access to the key for DLC or is it a one time thing?

i didn't get the tactical dlc from the code i got from amazon.

Your not the only one unfortunately. :( I wish I could tell you all why your getting gypped on the DLC. All you get is two weapons and 1000 credit but still sucks that some of you are missing out on the DLC. Out of curiosity are you guys in the US? Wondering if it may be a regional thing.

The price jumped by $2.5ish by the time I got around to buying the Missing Link & Tactical DLCs. Both activated through Steam.

so if I buy it on Amazon do I have to download the whole game to get the key?

EDIT: never mind. I bought it and the key is in the "Your Games and Software Library" on Amazon.

Last edited:
Back