DFI Infinity P35-T2RL In stock $137.99

mZimm

[H]ard|Gawd
Great deal on a motherboard that has been hard to track down since it came out and has gotten some great reviews.

Motherboard pro has the DFI Infinity P35-T2RL in stock for $137.99 plus shipping. For comparison, newegg has it for $140 plus shipping.

Edit...fixed the link.

Great deal on a motherboard that has been hard to track down since it came out and has gotten some great reviews.

Motherboard pro has the DFI Infinity P35-T2RL in stock for $137.99 plus shipping. For comparison, newegg has it for $140 plus shipping.
Am I missing something that the price difference is 2$ pre-shipping? I just checked at the shipping at motherpro for 5 day ground is 7.99$, compared to newegg for $6.61 for 3 day.
So this is a hot deal for .39$ at the cost of 2 days shipping delay? Looks like a nice motherboard though and will wait for reviews and a better deal:)

***Edit***
I was missing something:

BTW, why are you posting this everywhere for 30 cents savings. I think something is going on here (ie motive?)

I ran google mzimm motherboardpro and noticed your pretty quick with coupon codes and etc for this site.

Noticed a link to reselleratings where you only have 1 review. Want to take a guess which store it was for?

Within that review something stuck out that you wrote:

"I have also worked with them to provide orders overseas, and they have referred customers who haver contacted them to me to provide those outside of the US with the motherboards and service"

So it seems to me you have some type of business relationship. Nothing wrong with that. Just seems to line up since we are talking about minimal savings (<30 cents) for multiple thread on different deal sites.
What's even stranger is that motherboard pro has a lifetime grade of 10. That is great feat and I congradulate them. However if you look closer 8 out of the 10 total reviews, the reviewers are from users with only 1 rating each (ie they never rated any store before or after).

Heh, that's what happens when your computer turns off during a lightning storm and them you return after doing other stuff to post it again, lol.

"...that's what happens when your computer turns off during a lightning storm and them you return..."

The board was struck by lightning and was like "What that's all you got for an overclock?" Damn! That's one bad azz (BZZZZ!!! :D) mobo.

Back