Diamond Engagement Ring . . . . probably a first on the [H] board

Jrmicon

[H]ard|Gawd
As of a few months ago my fieance and I are no longer together. Unfortunately, I have this beautyful diamond engagement ring in a safe collecting dust. Please take a look at the certification information below, pictures, and feel free to e-mail or PM me with any questions.

Certified by the International Gemmological Information (IGI) Instute

.72 carat princess (square) cut diamond solitare

14 carat yellow gold

Clarity of VS1/VS2

Near colorless at G-H

This ring appraised replacement value of $6,070.00

Unfortunately, since I am not a photographer I was completely unable to capture the true quality of the ring in the following pictures. This ring is STUNNING in person, you will not be disappointed.

I am asking 1350.00 shipped or 1300.00 w/local pick-up.

You can contact me via PM here or e-mail me at Jrmicon (at) Comcast (dot) net

Refs ( eBay HERE , and my Heat is under Jrmicon )

48584443.jpg

48584427.jpg

48584359.jpg

43729040.jpg

43033324.jpg

43033339.jpg

please e-mail me for a larger version of the certificate.

Interested, but do you have the original GIA or AGS grading report?

IGI means nothing to me as it does not describe the actual quality of the diamond. Also, the appraisal value also means nothing to me as that is always bumped up by the appraiser. Although its good for sales, it's not good for insuring the rock! =)

Not a bash, and I am genuinely interested. You can send a pic of the GIA or AGS to [email protected]

Also, will you sell the rock separately? My wife doesnt like yellow metals... =) She's so spoiled!

Originally posted by wpd7

IGI means nothing to me as it does not describe the actual quality of the diamond. Also, the appraisal value also means nothing to me as that is always bumped up by the appraiser. Although its good for sales, it's not good for insuring the rock! =)

Not a bash, and I am genuinely interested. You can send a pic of the GIA or AGS to [email protected]

Also, will you sell the rock separately? My wife doesnt like yellow metals... =) She's so spoiled!

LOL I thought people only asked to part out computers! (not to crap)

OMFGLMFAO!!!!!:eek:

That was a good one!

But seriously, sorry to hear about you and your fiance.
Bump for some ring love

Mach5

dood, just find a terorist, and sell it to him, as 2.5lbs of plutonium, that comes with a gold arm strap. make a million dollars, and save lives with a diamond powered bomb. hehe

im not drunk for sure...

bump for a nice stone

Not to thread crap, and sorry about your fiancee, but I'd be too afraid of bad omens to buy the ring, all things considered.

Pretty nice ring, I like the princess cut, but the yellow gold definitely needs to go.

I gave my mom a .5 carat princess cut in platinum about a year ago because I never did give it to a girl. One almost got it, but I am so glad I held out. :D

And I guess if I really ever need it I can snag it from mom duex.

Hehe, I just upgraded the stone in my wife's ring. She thought she lost it. I took it, and had the .73 stone replaced with a .97 stone. She LOVED it.

where in VA are you?

my sisters boyfriend has to get a ring.

ill let him know.

if I had the cash.

Having trouble getting money to get one myself :(

But a bump for ya.

This ring is certified by IGI and not GIA or AGS so I don't have one of their certificates.

I know the appraisal value is always a very HIGH value, it is mainly used for when you insure the ring with your home owners.

where in VA are you?

I am located in Manassas, up near DC. If he lives in VA and is interested I would gladly work something out with him so we could meet 1/2 way, I would much rather do that than ship it.

i just started paying on my engagement ring this week. $8800 freakin dollars. fun times indeed.

sorry to hear about the situation.

bump for ya.

believe it or not, this intrest's me. The wife needs a new diamond.......I should be getting some cash in the next few days. I live in roanoke so I am only like 3-4 hours away from you.....hmm something to think about..

believe it or not, this intrest's me. The wife needs a new diamond.......I should be getting some cash in the next few days. I live in roanoke so I am only like 3-4 hours away from you.....hmm something to think about..

If you are interested I will galdly work with you so maybe we could meet in Harrisonburg which is about 1/2 between us.

you offering payment plans on this rock? ;) trade you a website with hosting for it :D ohh and this isnt the first for [H] about a year and a half ago someone sold one too, but it was like $400.

Originally posted by Elepsis
Not to thread crap, and sorry about your fiancee, but I'd be too afraid of bad omens to buy the ring, all things considered.

my friends dad bought an engagement ring for his girlfriend, she said no, he went to go return it to the store he bought it from, the person who was dealing the return was my friend's mom.

Back