Do you need help with PPD for the GTX giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

griff30

Supreme [H]ardness
I will have met my points by now and am willing to help those who entered the GTX460 Giveaway if you can't make the PPD by Nov 1st.
For anyone who started this contest LATE or can't make the PPD:
I will have met my share of PPD by now as I started on the first of the month and I will be willing to help you meet the required points starting on the 15th of this month if you PM me. I did not read in the rules where this is illegal and I have a couple slow rigs (Intel P4s) running under my name for the big I7 prize. So I will donate my time folding with my GTX460 for ONE person if they PM me and think they cant make the cut.

Two cavets: I'm not going to do ALL your folding for you, you must fold everyday AND I need to pass it by the judge as far as rules for the game (don't want to shoot myself in the foot)
First PM I get, gets to use my rigs gtx460 PPD after the 15th of the month for this contest.
First PM, first helped. Again this is after the 15th and after the judges say its ok.
WHY would I do this??????
Because: I dont want anyone discouraged if they dont think they will make the cut and it's the cause that counts. Second, I baught a GTX460 in hopes of winning another to fold with, maybe I can get others on here to do the same.

Just Got a PM from Dookey,
It's alright by him so Im looking for the first PM who needs help.....
Again, just the PPD from my GTX460 and you must fold everyday

griff30 is a good man!

Nice [H]ard folding!

Kill the Beast!

Thanks Pocatello that means alot!
Ok PMs answered I have maybe 2 I will be helping. One with a gtx460 and one with my resurrected GTX260 core 216 I paid $20 for on the forums.
Keep folding guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back