Do you think TRUE 120 Black is expensive? Now there is a copper version

According to that chinese web (thx god for Google Translate) it should be on sale next month in limited edition of 3000pcs for $99.

Wow I would definitely buy that. Can't wait for it to go on sale. Just wish the heatpipes were redesigned to have direct contact with the CPU. That would've made it 10X better.

Wow I would definitely buy that. Can't wait for it to go on sale. Just wish the heatpipes were redesigned to have direct contact with the CPU. That would've made it 10X better.

If they fix it, these things will sell like hot cakes, and if there are only 3000 of them, the market value of them will sky rocket!

I remember overclocking my AMD athlon t-bird from 1.2 to 1.4 with the stock HSF, and then using the SK6 and a loud ass delta fan to get it a little higher... lol

HA! That's what's running my AMD box right now. My 1.2 TBird with an SK6, but I'm not using a Delta fan. I forget what fan. Heh. Good times.

I can use these as dumbbells when it tears and cracks my mobo in half!

Man, you'll need a case bolt-through kit for that thing - I'd hate to have that kind of weight hanging on the motherboard alone.

Man, you'll need a case bolt-through kit for that thing - I'd hate to have that kind of weight hanging on the motherboard alone.

Glad my motherboard sits flat, but the TRUE's are too high for my SFF :(...nothing a little modding won't be able to cure ;)

That dumbbell will still probably squash a board lying flat, might look like an asteroid crater when you look at it a few days later.

I bought one of the copper Thermalrights one time and it was just sexy, no doubt about it. However, the temps weren't really that much better. I'd buy it if I had a window, but that's it.

Thermalright is by far my favorite heatsink company though, their products are top notch and worth the money.

I would so rock that, would need to bolt that shit to the back of the mobo tray to make it work however.

Got the black version of the true a while ago, really nice looking cooler.

DSC00109Medium.jpg

I have a std version...will they list the weight of the copper version in lbs lol

I don't think getting that heavy of a heatsink will be very good for your motherboard. Especially if your transporting to lans.

Man that is a baller heatsink. They need to gold plate it now lol.

I'm sad im poor and had to buy a Xigmatek-S1823 over the sexy thermalrights.

tbh i dont think heavy heatsink is a problem at all, all you need is a piece of string or two andyou can just tie one end to a heatpipe an the ther end to the top of your case or PSU or somthing

Im happy enough with the TRUE black, only thing i dont like is the fans i have on it, at the minute, theyre 1500rpm pwm arctics daisy chained to the cpu header. Thinking of replacing them with a pair of scythe s flex 1600rpm fans, and possibly my case fans to, currently using yate loon 1300rpm fans in my eclipse as intake and exhaust. very interested in the delta fan range, but its hard to source the right ones here in the uk:(

I have a scythe ninja, copper, and I must say it's really nice.
Fair warning though, wear gloves when installing or else you get tarnish spots in a few months.

Back