Doom 3 Shipped from Gamestop

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that might have pre-ordered from gamestop.com like I did... I just checked my order status and it has shipped... Be here tomorrow!!!

Yeah!

G

the EBGames near me is selling Doom3 at 7pm PST. :D

T-Minus 3 hours and counting!

Same with my local EB games :) 2 hours 55 minutes until I soil myself.

theNoid said:

You're gonna soil yourself right in the store, that's just rude :D

gamestop.com still has me processing. I just went with the free 2-day shipping because I couldn't justify spending 10 dollars to have the game one day earlier. I have been waiting for the game for 4 years so I can wait one more day. Hopefully they will ship it tonight but if they don't, that means I will have the game thursday instead of Wednesday.

Yep, mine's marked as shipped, too...from Atlanta, GA. I got free overnight shipping, so it'll be here at my doorstep by 3 tomorrow...none of this rushing to the store stuff!

I'm looking forward to it...now, if only my new MX510 would get here!

Damnit! When I placed my order at EBgames.com, I used my dad's credit card but somehow forgot to put his billing address so it's been on hold. Had to call and have it changed and reprocessed. The guy said it would ship out tomorrow morning. Ugh! hurrrrrrryyyyyyyy... :)

outpost is supposed to ship tomorrow and i got overnight for that.

theNoid said:
Which EB you going to? I'm going to the one in Tyler Mall off Tyler St.

Guys at the EB where I pre-ordered mine said that it gets shipped tommorrow they won't have it for sale until the 4th. Yet all you guys are getting it tommorrow wtf is up with that?

Kakyoin said:
the EBGames near me is selling Doom3 at 7pm PST. :D

T-Minus 3 hours and counting!

i f'in hate you. my eb games wont let it out until noon tomorrow :rolleyes:

Arkanian said:
gamestop.com still has me processing. I just went with the free 2-day shipping because I couldn't justify spending 10 dollars to have the game one day earlier. I have been waiting for the game for 4 years so I can wait one more day. Hopefully they will ship it tonight but if they don't, that means I will have the game thursday instead of Wednesday.

Looks like you missed out on the free shipping code.

I think most of us here got the free overnight shipping for D3 and/or HL2.

Mine says it'll arrive at by 4:30 tomorrow, right when i get off work! :D :D

Yea I never printed out my order # from gamestop.com. anyway I can get it back?? I tried logging into my account but it just has my shipping info in there :confused: :(

So how come my EB isn't letting it be sold until Weds?

Kakyoin said:
I just got back from EB and I'm installing it now :p

Same here, :D

there were alot of people in my local eb store, all in line to get the game
of course they reserve it before hand

Back