Dual blue cold cathode kit at Xoxide $5

i think it must be a conspiracy because frozencpu has all of their dual cold cathode kits going for $6 too and i believe they still have all of them in stock i just ordered red, blue, and uv dual kits.

Thx, i just ordered the dual uv from frozencpu, should go nicely with my new dfi lanparty board.

hmmm look at the price for 2 kits
1 for $5.99
2 for $47.98 (Save $-18.00 each!) :rolleyes:

9.24 shipped, not bad. Everyone should post the shipped prices when they are reporting an hot deal, as the shipping can vary wildly from site to site.

-SEAL

orederd 6 from xoxide..35 and change shipped to ohio

my whole room is gonna be blue...
and i can sell 2 to my freind for 12 bucks as well

SEALTeamSix said:
9.24 shipped, not bad. Everyone should post the shipped prices when they are reporting an hot deal, as the shipping can vary wildly from site to site.

-SEAL

shipping can also vary state to state tard

Well im sure that people would if the knew the price, but alot of times its a hot deal but i didnt order it my self. So in most cases you will not know the shipping as most sites dont tell you until you place the order. Not every site is a frozencpu :)

If you want more than one from FrozenCPU.com, just go back and add it manually to your cart from the item listing again. If you try to change the quantity in your cart, it gives you the wrong price. I ordered 2 dual uv kits from them yesterday and was able to get them at the $5.99 price each this way. Shipping to GA was $8 and some change, tho.

S0mE0nEsMiNd1 said:
shipping can also vary state to state tard

Woah, what's with the animosity man? I was just saying that it'd be nice to know the "real" total, or close to it... and as far as state to state variance, it's usually only by less than $5 dollars if it's within the 48 contiguous states. Anyway, don't call me a tard for making a reasonable request.

-SEAL

im not sure, he has been going around all day calling peeps names, he must be in a bad mood

Back