Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour... When Can I DL this?

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
I just bought it on steam but there is no where to DL it??? Is there a certain time today that it will be released?? Says 10/11/16 release date? Im lost????

When I checked it last night, it said "6 hours", which is well over 9 hours ago at this stage, so it should be available now.

I played it tonight. Even at 4K the textures are pretty grainy.

But it is kinda fun to play it again after all these years and the directory commentary is interesting.

oh the memories! not a bad game. The sounds are very muffled... the original sounded better

This release doesn't include the expansion packs like the Megaton version did. Too bad this version superseded the Megaton version on Steam...

megaton isnt even on steam anymore.. glad i already own it, doesnt seem worth the 20 bucks.. what a joke lmao..

I just bought it on steam but there is no where to DL it??? Is there a certain time today that it will be released?? Says 10/11/16 release date? Im lost????

Ugh, there's almost a full month to 10/11/16?

In any case one should buy the megaton edition instead of this.

Ugh, there's almost a full month to 10/11/16?

In any case one should buy the megaton edition instead of this.
He's doing it the American way (mm/dd/yy)... The game did release on October 11.

thank you for stating that for me.... I was like there is no way there is a month before this releases

Awesome job Gearbox... they killed off Linux support while taking away the versions that had it. From what I've read its missing other features as well.

Back