DVD burning program? dont have one, need one.

2wiced

2[H]4U
what is a good dvd burning program? I have a burner and want to burn some files onto a DVD to save some hard disk space.

please suggest a good one

For creating data DVDs, I'd agree with the post above. ImgBurn is great, free, and does the job exactly as needed, no muss, no fuss.

If you need to burn movie DVDs, then you'll need to get something a bit more capable.

For creating data DVDs, I'd agree with the post above. ImgBurn is great, free, and does the job exactly as needed, no muss, no fuss.

If you need to burn movie DVDs, then you'll need to get something a bit more capable.

Nonsense. Imgburn works great for movies. I backup all my movies and use Imgburn for them - comes out perfect everytime.

No matter what you're burning - data, images, music, etc. Imgburn is your best choice.

For creating the movie image files, you'll want to use DVD Shrink or something. But for the burning aspect, use imgburn. You can create and burn image files, create image files directly from a non-protected disk, or burn data disks. And it's free. CdburnerXP is a good program also. They're both free, so I would download them and try them out and see which one you like better.

Back