EDITED Found One: New Color Printer Needed with Win64 support

debello_64

Gawd
Nevermind I found that the Epson R200 has Win64 drivers

Epson R200

I am looking for a new printer that has Win64 support, but I have not been able to locate on. I looked a lexmark, HP, ect to find one but was unable. If anybody knows of one it would be greatly appreciated.

And yes I know that a lack of driver support is my fault for upgrading to Win64

Other than something on my PCI bus that I have no idea what it is to install a driver for it, no real problems. I had to do a work around with the creative drivers by starting the install to unpack the drivers then manually installing them and cancel the automated install. Pretty impressed with it, I just can't print anyting :D

Unfortunately, there are still a LOT of older pieces of hardware that don't have, and won't have, 64 bit support. I have an old promise ATA 100 Raid card that they will not have 64 bit wintel drivers for (not like it's that big of a deal....it already has win2k3 server drivers...). It's aggravating to know that I have to update hardware along with my OS because vendors want to force people to upgrade instead of just release a simple driver patch.

I have the feeling we're gonna see a lot of this with older hardware and 64 bit computing.

Back