Evil Robot Minions Are Getting Cheaper

You would think that if the scientists were smart enough to create a robot like this they'd have know that all spiders have eight legs, not six.

In Alaska all spiders have lost at least 2 legs to frostbite.

Why didn't they just give them longer bodies and call them roches or something? Or...

Tachikoma.gif

Would just make sense...

I'm not think $880 is cheap... I must be crazy.

I like the humanoid type robot kits more for the same price, but still to expensive.

You would think that if the scientists were smart enough to create a robot like this they'd have know that all spiders have eight legs, not six.

You'll notice that nowhere in the video they call it a "spider" -- they call it a "hexpod".

Next time, watch carefully.

why single (2) IR sensor, very uneffective. 6 legs with 2 usually idle, rather have 4, no DSP:?

I can see buying a crap load of these and filling a my store aisle with them so when my boss open in the morning they can swarm her. :) She has no tech bone in her body whats so ever...

No joke and no lie, I heard a microbiologist professor have a brain fart, and was surprised that chickens had two legs and not four.

Anyways these guys probably figured 6 is best for their purposes but it is spider-esque in that it mostly closely resembles a spider over anything else. .

Back