Explain HFM?

djkilla

Weaksauce
I've got a couple of questions about HFM. Under 'Status', what do the different colors mean (yellow, blue, green bars)? Under 'PPD', what does this number mean (do I earn these points after completing the WU?)? Under 'Credit', is this the total points I will be awarded including bonus after the WU? Why is the number under 'Credit' on top different from the number under 'Credit' on the left hand side of my queue info (Top credit is 3253, queue info credit is 484)?

HFM.jpg

Green = Working Properly
Yellow = This occurs when a new WU has been received or it has been restarted. It usually takes three or four frames completed for this to go back to green
Blue = The client might be hung as the frame times have drastically fallen off from what the WU was previously producing.
Red = Client has stopped

PpD = Points per Day -- total amount of credits the client is producing each day

Credit at the top is the total credit with bonus points you will receive based on current frame times. The number at the bottom is the base credit, without bonus, for the WU and is just informational.

Blue is actually async mode - I saw this when running a VM or a system where the system clock is way off

Thanks for your help guys! Slowly but surely I'm learning more and getting the hang of this. Maybe in the future I'll reach the million point levels that some of you veterans have. Oh, and help for a good cause while mowing some people down. :D

You can right click on the columns and get rid of a bunch of them; I made my HFM window basically the same as the FahMon window in terms of how much stuff it shows in column view... makes the window a little smaller. :)

Status | Progress | Name | TPF | PPD | ETA | Core | Project (Run, Clone, Gen) | Credit | Download Time | Deadline (my personal taste at least)

I just wish bonus and TPF were done in FAHmon
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I just wish bonus and TPF were done in FAHmon

Andrew, the dev of FAHmon, has been absent for several months.
There has been no change in the SVN code, and no defect tickets worked on.

FAHmon & HFM are almost the exactly same.
HFM just have many more features added. You can turn them off and make it feel exactly like FAHmon.

Back