F@H Mac (intel)

BigTy

Gawd
I have a Mac intel dual core and the newest F@H client for DC where do I see my points at for this app?

I'm not sure how you monitor them on the box if that's what you are asking. Wouldn't mind knowing myself. But you should be able to view your overall stats at hardfolding.com. Are you running the SMP client or two of the regular clients?

Can you use EMIII on a Windows PC to monitor it?
I don't know of any Mac-based monitors?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I don't know if you can or not, I'll try tonight. I just picked up a mini for my wife since she wanted an ipod, so I'll see if I can figure it out. Will the SMP Mac client work with a Core Duo or do you need the 64bit Core 2 Duo for it to work?

I don't know if you can or not, I'll try tonight. I just picked up a mini for my wife since she wanted an ipod, so I'll see if I can figure it out. Will the SMP Mac client work with a Core Duo or do you need the 64bit Core 2 Duo for it to work?

The SMP client works just fine with the Core Duo Mini

But they may be barely completing WU before the deadlines from what I've read around.

I've got a T7400 and 2 gigs of ram on the way, hopefully the thing doesn't run to hot. I don't think my wife likes OSX though, so we'll see if we keep it.

I've got a T7400 and 2 gigs of ram on the way, hopefully the thing doesn't run to hot. I don't think my wife likes OSX though, so we'll see if we keep it.

T7400 will be doing fine. I have 3 T7200 laptops crunching SMP WUs and they are faster than a E6400 at stock. I know this since I also have a bunch of E6300 at stock crunching as well and they are a bit slower than the laptops. The Mac Mini are not C2D, just Core Duo with the Yonah core iirc and a bit slower than AMD X2 offerings.

But they may be barely completing WU before the deadlines from what I've read around.

Havent had a single missed deadline after I remembered to tell it to not go to sleep :) Both with 512MB and with 1GB on the minis I never had a single problem with missing a deadline

I use Increase 2.2 on the Mac to monitor my folding. I have not had any luck getting EMIII to read the progress of my SMP Mac.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

Back