F/S Cooler Master atx cases, FX-6300 mobo combo, other parts and accessories

buschman31

2[H]4U
I have a list of items that i'm needing out of my garage. Willing to take offers by PM. Post in thread first before sending PM.

1) Cooler Master CM-690 II case. $50 plus shipping costs

Preference given to local buyer first before i ship this case. 30238 zip surrounding Clayton co. area and downtown Atlanta area

case

excellent condition. no rear mobo covers. comes with a dvd drive. has five hdd cages with missing (one cage can hold a 2.5" drive. has three fans, rear/top/front. The case will need to be cleaned of any dust.

2) Cooler Master Cavalier 3 case $25 plus shipping costs

Preference given to local buyer first before i ship this case. 30238 zip surrounding Clayton co. area and downtown Atlanta area

older model case.

Cavalier 3

3) Asus M5A97 R 2.0 motherboard $60 plus shipping costs

Asus AM3+ board

comes with a FX6300, AVC copper 4-pipe heatsink and 1 x 2gb stick of ddr3. no i/o plate. As with older boards, the cpu will need to be repasted with new thermal paste.

4) Asus TA790GXB A2+ $40 plus shipping costs

Asus AM2+ board

with an Phenom X4 940, Xigamtek tower cooler, maybe i/o plate(will verify if i have it) and 4 x 1gb ddr3 memory. This board does have two capacitors that will be soon need replacing (shown is last pic). Cpu may need to be repasted.

5) Cooler Master V6 GT tower cooler $35 shipped Willing to trade for two Noctua fans: 92mm x 14mm and 80mm

V6 GT cooler

w/ only the Intel mounting hardware. 775/115x/1366 missing the molex connector for changing the color of the light strip on the top of the heatsink.

I do have other air coolers from my previous f/s thread available. Make me offers for one or all of them.

previous f/s thread

Last edited:
Back