F / S CPUs, Video Card, RAM

DeepFreeze

[H]ard|Gawd
CPUs- Pentium II 300 MHZ= $20+shipping

Pentium II 350 MHZ= $25+shipping

Pentium II 400 MHZ= $30+shipping.
------------------none of these CPUs have ever been overclocked. all guaranteed to work. these are infact the cooler malaysia cores that intel put out back in the 90's. They will run passive with little to no heat! Retail Packages.

Video Card- ATi ALL IN WONDER RADEON 9800 Pro 128 MB
ALL materials and remote included. This box is NOT missing anything, also, has ATi Standard 3 year warranty RETAIL. Card purchased this year, So its covered thru the year 2007. $279+ shipping WITH Half Life 2 Coupon UNscratched.

SMART Card Keyboard-guaranteed Security. brand NEW! standard computer white.$40 + shipping, with ALL materials.

RAM- 4 Sticks of PC100 Ram 64MB DIMMS...$10+ shipping
4 Sticks PC100 32MB DIMMS... $10+ shipping

I did not notice the time, as the pda I am on didnt show the exact time. I am very busy today.

As for you, this was one bump, and my first in the F/S trade area. Next time youn lad, contribute something productive or do not use my thread. Politeness has seemed to escape you.

Good Day Sir.

...politeness was my total goal and if it was the text which offended you then the link that was that text would have shown you that it is in fact a direct quote from the rules. My post was a mere FYI as there has been some confusion from people coming here from other forums. Some forums have a 4 hr. bump rule, teh [H] has a 6 hr. bump rule. I was just letting you and others that may not know that be aware of that rule and if that offended you then I apologize.

If nothing else we have kept this thread near the top for a while now, right?! :p

Since this is your first time in the fs/ft forum might I suggest reading the rules. He wasn't being rude he was advising you of the rules. It perturbs some when people don't read the rules and bump 2 hours after the thread starts.

Other than that no harm no foul.
Just fyi.

great price on vid card. Wish I had some money, really want that shizz.

If it's not gone by monday the 4th or 5th, lmk. I'm talking about the videocard btw

ATi All In Wonder 9800 Pro 128MB video card. same as the one above, Ill throw in the Half Life 2 coupon UNSCRATCHED. YES, unscratched for a total of $279 + shipping.

come on people. it doesnt get any better than this.

Originally posted by scottatwittenberg
i will take all 8 sticks of that ram for $20 shipped... pm me if you are interested...

$50. and you have a deal. and ill pay shipping,

RADEON 9800 Pro 128MB, ALL IN WONDER, RETAIL, ILL EVEN THROWN IN RAMSINKS!!!!

HELLO>!

Back