F/S Dell Lattitude E6410 - $400 + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop doesn't get much use anymore and I need cash being a poor college student. It's a Dell latitude E6410, there are two issues with it currently. The fan is going out and the 1qaz+ alt keys do not work. Not sure on how difficult it is to replace the fan but you can just use an external keyboard for the key issues. Sold as is, I haven't used it in a while due to the fan and keyboard issue. Last time I used it it worked fine apart from the keys and a little fan whine. Other than that it is in great mechanical condition and cosmetically there are only minor surface scratches, I took pictures of all the major blemishes and scratches.

Specs are

14.1 inch Wide Screen WXGA+ Laptop Screen
Processor: Intel Core i5-520M Processor (2.4GHz, 4 Threads,3M cache, turbo Boost up to 2.93GHz)
Slate Silver
90W AC Adapter
2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz (2 DIMMs)
No Camera
125V Power Cord
6 Cell Primary Battery, 60W
512MB NVIDIA NVS 3100M
No hdd - add $30 for 256gig hdd
Back-lit Keyboard
Intel 6200 Wireless-N (2x2) Half Mini-Card
8X DVD +/- RW Drive
Bluetooth

Payment by usps money order only
Price- $250usd + actual shipping costs from 47906 no hdd
add $30 for 250gig 7200rpm hdd

mvFPl.jpg

cl3lw.jpg

Qmqjf.jpg

V6kYV.jpg

tWwTU.jpg

EeCY2.jpg

ZD1DD.jpg

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=65400

Last edited:
You can buy a new laptop keyboard for $10-15 on eBay

Thanks for the tip, if I was keeping it I would probably go that route but I'm in more need of cash than a laptop right now.

Just a heads up to anyone interested the keyboard looks like a cheap fix, I don't know anything about replacing the fan in this but I don't imagine it to be too much of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back