F/S: EVGA GTX 980 FTW edition - $400

Daggah

2[H]4U
F/S: an EVGA GTX 980 FTW edition card. Includes original retail box and all provided accessories. Will be shipped to CONUS buyers from an APO address in AE (Turkey, specifically) as I am in the USAF and stationed overseas, so please give 1-2 weeks for shipping. Price is $380 including shipping via paypal. No hidden fees.

The card works fine, but in the interest of full disclosure, I will state that I had to underclock my card with a fairly mild -100 MHz on the GPU and -75 on the memory to get Guild Wars 2 to not crash. This underclock is still faster than the standard GTX 980's clock speeds and the card hasn't had any issues with any other game.

Heatware is Daggah.

Nf0nVnFh.jpg

St5eePrh.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Still available...

Edit: if you guys are worried about me posting that the card requires underclocking, please keep in mind that it's only in Guild Wars 2, and it seems to be a known issue. Something about GW2 and this particular model of GTX 980 don't agree with each other. Here's an example thread from someone else with the same issue:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/support/EVGA-GTX-980-FTW-ACX-2-0-BSOD-Hard-Crash

I'd like to reiterate that I had no stability problems in any other game on this card.

Last edited:
Back