Fallout Online - beta signup

Thanks to that ridiculous intro part (cannot load due to crappy internet at the moment), can't even get to the webpage.

.. all i'm saying is I want the ability to fight in the thunderdome! (or at least a knock off)

Signed up. Will be neat to get into the BETA but I have a feeling by the time this rolls around I'll be too engrossed in either Star Wars: The Old Republic, DC Universe Online, or just more World of WarCraft when the new Cataclysm expansion hits...probably Old Republic.

Signed up. I've signed up for so many beta's over the years and never gotten into one of them :(

Signed up. I've signed up for so many beta's over the years and never gotten into one of them :(

I'm in the opposite boat. I sign up and get accepted, but the only time I remember to actually download the beta of the game is when the beta's over and I'm being e-mailed to fill out a survey of my thoughts on the beta!

(Happened recently with either NFS World or APB?)

what an annoying ass website that is....It is sites like this that really make me hate flash....stupid POS program.

For those who might be curious, the track on the FO Online site is "Slave to the Blues" by Ma Rainey.

Back