Far Cry 4 Complete Edition Announced for PC and PS4

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Ubisoft announced this week the contents of its Far Cry 4 Complete Edition for PC and PS4, but no information on either Xbox at all. Another peculiar detail revealed is the Complete Edition will not be available in the US, UK or Australia. The Complete Edition will be released on June 19th according to WCCFtech.

Far Cry 4 Complete Edition, which includes the full game of Far Cry 4 as well as the Season Pass which adds 5 DLC pieces. The bundle gives complete access to all the missions, weapons and DLC.

Wonder if they got all the bugs and glitches out yet. . ..I wanted to really like the game but it was ruined by all the problems.

Other than the fact that Hurk was pretty hilarious, most of the DLC is rather "meh".

lol, maybe EU are not buying as much DLC as NA or UK consumers.

I'm sure it will be release world wide at some point, but no reason for Ubisoft to do it yet if people continue to buy DLC :eek:

Stopped playing this game after beating the main game at 65% completion. Don't really care to go back.

lol, maybe EU are not buying as much DLC as NA or UK consumers.

This I can confirm. Pre-orders are dropping also, average Joes and Janes are sick and tired of the confusion (see Watch Dogs pre-order version differences) and even youngsters know enough of DLC that they feel like it's a math lesson trying to figure it out.

Back